Posted in: Supplements
Doctor-Formulated Muscle Support Supplement
– Supports energy metabolism of blood cells and fascia self-repair
– Supports normal tissue and nerve inflammatory response
– Helps ease muscle soreness, pain and fatigue
– Helps with healthy aging, immune support, tissue self-repair
Our modern-day diets lack in many key nutrients, vitamins and minerals, resulting in nutritional deficiencies, which increase irritability of myofascial trigger points or ‘knots’, as we know them. These inadequacies combined with physical stress or trauma also impair our energy metabolism, resulting in acute and chronic pain, muscle tenderness, muscle soreness, myofascial dysfunction, leg cramps, fatigue and loss of energy.
How MyoComfort™ helps promote muscle health and wellness:
- Combination of Vitamins B1, B6, B12 (B-Complex) along with Malic Acid and high absorption Magnesium (Elemental) in their precise dosage, addresses nutritional deficiencies, boosts energy metabolism and helps ease pain. Also helps with normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles, joints and heart. Regular intake of Vitamin B12 is important for people with vegetarian or vegan diets.
- Turmeric is considered a natural anti-inflammatory and powerful antioxidant.
- L-Glutathione helps with immune support, tissue building and repair.
- 100% Vegetarian Extended Release Capsules help mask taste, odor and minimizes risk of reflux
- Made in USA with clinically tested ingredients at an FDA certified Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) facility
“I feel less stiff and can move better after taking Myocomfort regularly. Also helps me sleep better at night.” – E Martinez; Fullerton, CA – USA.
“Feeling much better after starting MyoComfort. However during some cold nights and cloudy days, when I wake up in the morning, my body is quite stiff and it is difficult to carry out some daily chores. But the good thing is that after starting Myocomfort, I have taken much less pain killers than I used to. Things are slowly but definitely becoming better. Now I need to make time to do regular exercise.” – Pearl J; Auckland, New Zealand
“I love Myocomfort. It took a few days to kick in but it really helps with aches and pains. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and have tried a lot of different supplements for the muscle pain associated with FM. I think the natural ingredients in this supplement were just what I needed to relieve the aching in my muscles, and that means I have more energy and a more positive outlook! I really think anyone with the aches and pains of aging could benefit too. I highly recommend this product!” – N Chong; Irvine, CA – USA
Price: $32.49 – $59.49