Six Reasons to Market Your Alternative Medicine Practice to Pain Patients
Six Reasons to Market Your Alternative Medicine Practice to Pain PatientsMarch 27th, 2019 by Cindy Perlin, LCSW
If you want to market your alternative medicine practice to increase the number of patients coming through your door, one of the most effective strategies you can use is to focus your efforts on attracting pain patients. Here’s why:
1. There are a lot of pain patients.
100 million Americans, about 1 in 3, are in chronic pain. There are more people in chronic pain than have cancer, heart disease and diabetes combined.
2. They really need you
Pain patients are being ill served by conventional medicine. The most common treatment, opioid drugs, has caused many to become addicted, the rest to become dependent. Now that the opioid crisis has reached catastrophic proportions, many pain patients have had their medications reduced or discontinued without being offered any other treatment. Many have become tolerant of the drugs and no longer get relief. Others are being given other dangerous or ineffective drugs. Surgical interventions, especially for back and neck pain, fail often and often leave the patients worse off than they were before. Failed back surgery syndrome is now a common diagnosis. Many pain patients are desperate for alternatives.
3. You have skills that can really make a difference
All alternative medicine practitioners have skills that safely and effectively treat chronic pain.
4. Helping them is very rewarding
When you help a pain patient who has suffered for years or decades to find relief, they are very grateful and you will have earned your place in heaven.
5. Niche marketing generally works better than marketing to the general population
When you market to a general population saying you can help everyone with their problems, patients are less attracted to your service than if you say you specialize in a problem they have.
6. You can market to pain patients easily and inexpensively through the Alternative Pain Treatment Directory
Purchase a provider listing on the new Alternative Pain Treatment Directory now for $45 a year. See below for details on this fabulous opportunity for alternative pain treatment providers to connect with those who most need them.
Why you should join the directory:
- Expansive listings allow you to describe your services fully and really shine!
- You can include text, photos, videos, and links to articles and to your website, as well as post articles and inspirational healing stories on the website.
- You can list in as many categories as you like at no extra cost.
- Site visitors will be able to search by location and/or category of service. They will be encouraged to do a location only search for all alternative pain treatment providers in their area, so that they can discover the wealth of resources in their community that are available. If you offer a little-known therapy, this is your chance to be discovered.
- If you are in a crowded field with lots of providers in your specialty, this is your chance to stand out from the crowd.
- Highly editable fields allow you to include whatever information you think would be helpful to potential patients considering seeing you for care.
- The directory will be heavily promoted through SEO, social media, press releases, ads, radio appearances, etc.
Join now and your listing will cost only $45 per year for as long as you decide to stay on the directory.
The best advertising deal on the web or anywhere!
Secure payment using PayPal or your credit card
Questions? Contact Cindy Perlin at email@example.com